JAVA Software Specialist la Interdata ABS
You like to keep up to date on latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not scare you, but makes you curious:
- Java SE (including multi-threading programming & Swing), JDBC
- SQL & PL/SQL
Nice to have
- Web Services: REST (JAX-RS, JSON), SOAP (JAX-WS, JAXB, XML)
- Web Servers: Glassfish, Jetty
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Profiling Tools for Java Applications: JVisualVM, Eclipse MAT
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Unit Test Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito
- Mobile Deve: Android
- ANT, Maven
- IDEs: Eclipse for Java EE Developers, Android Studio
- Versioning Tools: SVN, GIT
- Jenkins, Docker
- JIRA, Confluence
- Agile Methodology, SCRUM
How many did you know? And how many more did you Google? Did you like learning more about these technologies?
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
- Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
- Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions;
- Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
- Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
We can tell you more about us, but we prefer others to. Read some testimonials here!
YOU @ ABS
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to work with different Java Technologies, Android, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, Jenkins and Docker? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software specialist at our fantastic comfortable location in the center of Bucharest?
We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists.
Curious? Contact us directly via ABS-ROM-Recruitment@abslbs.com