Unele dintre aceste cookie-uri sunt necesare pentru a vă oferi serviciile noastre. Alte cookie-uri, inclusiv cele ale unor terțe părți, nu sunt indispensabile, dar fără ele, acest site web nu poate funcționa la calitatea perfectă, obișnuită; În plus, conținutul fără aceste cookie-uri nu poate fi personalizat în funcție de nevoile dvs. Făcând clic pe „de acord” sau prin utilizarea ulterioară a site-ului, sunteți de acord cu setarea cookie-urilor. Aici puteți găsi mai multe informații despre politica noastră privind cookie-urile. Mai multe informații
Senior SAP Security Administrator
Work City: Bucharest
Job Category: Infrastructure Specialist
- Create/ Change/ Inactivate Users following HR and business processes based ticketing tool.
- Maintenance of users in SAP Central User Administration, SAP Portals, BI System, MS CRM, Oxygen, CLASS.
- Manage role assignments following defined user requests processes (Prod & Non Prod Systems).
- Interact with Super User L1, Support and Sustain L2, L3, and BST user communities in resolving User/Role assignment issues or providing support for analysis, communication or similar activities.
- Reset password in non-production systems.
- Optimize processes around user administration with internal counterpart(s).
- Manage project demand for user management.
- Create/Change/Inactivation of role / group based access control in accordance with the technical concept.
- Troubleshoot any role related authorization issues.
- Comply with Role Lifecycle management rules.
- Security checks (manual or automatic), Reporting.
- Over 4 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale organization.
- Experience on SAP Security administration in a large scale organization.
- Experience in managing global SAP projects.
- Proven experience with Firewalls, SSL VPN, Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint, Enterprise monitoring, Mobile Management, Non Structured DB, Redhat, HP-UX, Windows, Server Virtualization, PC Backups.
- Microsoft CRM certification.
- Microsoft Security Certificate.
- Service-Now product experience configuration.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
- Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
To apply click here.