Unele dintre aceste cookie-uri sunt necesare pentru a vă oferi serviciile noastre. Alte cookie-uri, inclusiv cele ale unor terțe părți, nu sunt indispensabile, dar fără ele, acest site web nu poate funcționa la calitatea perfectă, obișnuită; În plus, conținutul fără aceste cookie-uri nu poate fi personalizat în funcție de nevoile dvs. Făcând clic pe „de acord” sau prin utilizarea ulterioară a site-ului, sunteți de acord cu setarea cookie-urilor. Aici puteți găsi mai multe informații despre politica noastră privind cookie-urile. Mai multe informații
Junior Wintel System Administrator la Stefanini
Work City: Bucharest
Job Category: Infrastructure Specialist
Mission is to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiency in Windows and VMWare server environment and related services.
- Produce standards and processes development for Windows Server and VMWare infrastructure services worldwide.
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services.
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services.
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions.
- Participate in the implementation of new services.
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training.
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them.
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Wintel systems.
- Over 1.5 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale organization.
- Technical degree in Computer Science.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 or equivalent certification.
- Working experience in core software application including Windows Server, ActiveDirectory, VMWare ESX/ESXi and GPO management.
- Network Management Knowledge.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
- Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
To apply click here.